Meet Catarina R. Dolsten, Professional Coach
I am a professional coach and provide coaching services for parents of children with special needs.
It is well known that special parents have a high level of stress and anxiety. This effects the dynamic in the family as well as your:
- Mental wellbeing
- Ability to focus and work
As a coach, parent and healthcare professional I understand the many challenges: physical, mental and economical, that you live with every day.
Coaching helps you navigate through the many difficulties in your life and to feel more fulfilled.
You might wonder why coaching?
- It is goal oriented. You, the client, will set the goals for your growth and together we will move forward.
- We work with today and what works while developing tools to bridge over difficulties.
The focus will be:
- Today and the future
- How to increase your satisfaction and joy
- Prevent burnout
- Reduce stress and the feeling of being overwhelmed
- Develop optimal coping and stress management strategies
- Rediscover enjoyment and reclaiming of oneself
I offer individualized as well as group coaching opportunities.
Dr. Dolsten has duals degrees in Medicine (MD) and Business Administration (BA) from Sweden’s Lund University. She is founding fellow at the Institute of Coaching, which is an affiliate of Harvard Medical School and received her coaching certificate from NYU. Dr. Dolsten is a director in several national and international healthcare organizations including Health Builders Rwanda and The Sackler Institute for Nutrition Science. Dr. Dolsten has a Swedish license in medicine.