- This event has passed.
Healthy Eating for Busy Professionals
March 12, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
We all have busy days – Eating Healthy is Possible
Do you find it difficult to eat well when balancing work, school, errands, social events and family?
Join Lisa Zimmerman, a Certified Health Coach, to learn super quick and simple recipe ideas, effective meal planning strategies, and the best choices when dining out.
What you will learn:
- Effective meal planning strategies for over-booked lives
- The most valuable step you can take to eat healthy on a tight schedule
- Super simple and quick meal ideas
- Strategies for when you don’t have time to prepare and cook a meal
- Practical meal preparation method for effortless cooking
- Take home recipes for easy and quick meal ideas
When: Saturday, March 12th 2016
Time: 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Where: Long Island Health and Wellness- 197 Broadway, Amityville, NY 11701
Price: Free, MUST call or email to register Lisa@EvolveWellness.net or (631) 748-0141
Note: This is a FREE workshop, sponsored by Dr. Donato Balsamo of Long Island Health and Wellness. Seating is limited so please call or email in advance to register.