As a blogger or business owner, sending out thousands or even millions of emails a day to all the people on your emailing list seems like a daunting task. Outside of having to send a ton of emails, keeping track of all the users on your site is impossible without some sort of program to store it for you and collect it on your behalf. Thankfully, MailChimp can do all of this and more. Below are 10 reasons why MailChimp works for bloggers.
- It’s free! All bloggers have a budget and if there’s a service that can truly help them grow their blog and it doesn’t cost them anything, that’s exciting. Also, if you only use the free package, they never make you enter in any credit card information! If your needs go beyond the free services offered, there are different paid packages to fit whatever you desire.
- It sends all those emails for you. Who wants to sit there and put together an email with thousands of followers? You love your subscribers and want to keep them up to date but it can be a daunting task to take on.
- It keeps track each time a subscriber visits your site so it can send them your email at the optimal time. Timing is everything with social media and email timing is no different.
- They keep track of each person individually so you can know your subscribers by name if need be. If someone recognizes you when you’re out and about, you can look them up on MailChimp and see how often they frequent your site or make notes on their file.
- MailChimp is not a program you’re stuck using just at home. You can use it on your phone, laptop, PC, or tablet. Wherever you go, MailChimp goes.
- There are multiple designs and templates to help you build an exciting email without all the trouble of graphic design. Wow your subscribers with pretty designs and well-presented information.
- MailChimp offers a program for your tablet that allows you to signup subscribers without even being online. If you like to attend events to advertise for your blog, take your tablet with you and have people signup as they visit your table!
- It organizes like-minded people so you can target the specific audience you prefer. If you have a lot of subscribers, it would be difficult to sift through them to find all the ones that were alike. MailChimp will do that for you.
- If you ever get stuck while using a program with MailChimp there are plenty of how-to tutorials listed on their site.
- If you’re not sure how many emails you’re going to send from month to month as your subscribers grow, and you don’t want to pay for an upgrade on a monthly package, no problem! MailChimp allows you to buy email credit that never expires. So, if you need more than what the free package offers, then you can use your credits.
Don’t just take my word for it, head on over and check out MailChimp to help grow your subscribers!